cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous broadband outages

JRBDiver
Joining in

For more than 8 weeks now I and many neighbours have been suffering from several drops in broadband connectivity a day in the HA4 region.

I eventually managed to find my way through the maze of fairly useless self help tips both online and via the telephone and got someone to acknowledge my complaint.

A complaint number was raised  (Ref C-2510211562) and for approximately 3 weeks, I had someone calling me to update me on the resolution of what they described as a complex technical issue. After moving the promised completion date 3 times they eventually said the problem was fixed and would I agree to closings the complaint. I was wary of doing this and asked them to wait for a few days to make sure the outages had stopped. They called me back 2 days later to ask me to close the complaint and as I had not had any outages for 2 days I reluctantly agreed to close the complaint. I had agreed with the complaint handler that they would refund one months charges as compensation for the problems and this was credited to my account.

However, within 12 hours of closing the complaint the outages returned and have continued to plague me ever since.

I have tried contacting the complaint Email that I used before but have had 3 messages totally ignored with no response forthcoming.

I would like someone from Virgin to contact me and explain why I am receiving such poor service and to tell me when it will be fixed.

I rely on the broadband for many things including security and heating controls and these constant outages are seriously impacting on my ability to work and conduct banking transactions among other things.

Please will somebody sort out this mess and get my system working properly again

0 REPLIES 0