Getting Started: Signing-in
We think you'll love the new My Virgin Media App - a handy sidekick to your service which offers the support you need at your fingertips.
All you need to do is to download and install the app, and then sign-in using your Virgin Media account details. Just click on the relevant app store listed below.
You need to sign-in to the app using the details that you have previously registered with us for the My Virgin Media website.
If you've got both cable and mobile phone services with us, you should use the sign-in name and password you use to access your broadband/ TV / phone package information. The Virgin Mobile credentials won't work.
If you've never registered with us online, head over to My Virgin Media and create a profile. We suggest once you've done this, try the app again after 12-24 hours.
Forgotten your username?
Head over to My Virgin Media and follow the onscreen instructions to 'Find Your Username'
Forgotten your password?
You'll need to pop over here to the forgotten password page and again, follow the prompts on screen.
Need more help signing into the My Virgin Media App?
Pop a post in the My Virgin Media App forum and let us know the following:
- What device are you using
- What operating system and version number (eg Android 7.0, iOS 9)
- A description of the problem - any error messages and screenshots are really useful.
- Can you log-in on the My Virgin Media website: ?
- Are you connected via home WiFi, public WiFi, or 3G/ 4G when trying to sign-in?
We'll then take a look.