Menu
DebraVeneroso
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I get my money back?

Have called numerous times and written explaining we have had 2 Direct Debits going out of our account for 1 mobile. Received letter back saying someone would call within 2 weeks despite requesting a written response - NO CALL. Received Threatening letters for Outstanding £17 having cancelled the DDs. Tried calling 5 times and explaining and asking to speak to Manager as only they can refund £200 we are due. Each time told Manager will call us back, in fact promised on last 2 occasions they would call within 24 hrs. THEY ARE LYING. There is no other way to put it. On th verge of going to SMALL CLAIMS COURT as don't know how else to get money back. ANY SUGGESTIONS GREATFULLY RECEIVED!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get my money back?

Apologies for this Debra

Were these direct debits for the same amount?

Nathan B

0 Kudos
DebraVeneroso
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No they were for different amounts, both incorrect. Just to update, the day I posted on the Forum I received the long awaited and many times promised call from Virgin and thought at long last i had sorted it out. They agreed to refund the money (not yet received) incorrectly taken and reinstated the mobile on the correct tariff. However returned home today to two letters with the original account numbers saying they would be taking direct debits from our account for them both. RIGHT BACK TO WHERE WE BEGAN!!!!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ah I see, that is not great to hear.

Have you contacted your bank to make sure a refund is processing with them?

Nathan B

0 Kudos