cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems cancelling my Virgin Media account

veryannoyed11
Settling in

I've been trying to cancel my Virgin Media account for the past 3 days without success?! I've been in an endless loop of conversations with "bots" and been switched to different departments, all asking for the same security questions before putting me on hold on WhatsApp for hours!!!

Any ideas how I can cancel my account?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

alan_uk
On our wavelength

Cant rely on their live chats on the website. Take ages to even get an answer or response from them.

Best is to just call them on 03454541111 even though you probably might need to wait a few minutes to get through.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

alan_uk
On our wavelength

Cant rely on their live chats on the website. Take ages to even get an answer or response from them.

Best is to just call them on 03454541111 even though you probably might need to wait a few minutes to get through.

Hi ,

thanks for the advice, I managed to cancel my account on the phone.

Hi @veryannoyed11,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been looking to cancel and that you've struggled to discuss this with the team. It's a shame that you're leaving, but I'm glad to hear you were able to get in touch with the team to address and action your request.

If you change your mind or need our help with anything else, feel free to reach out.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!