Menu
Chocy88
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Cinema off

Had my virgin media and broadband fitted yesterday (13th nov) but I don't have the free sky cinema(3months) that was offered ( main reason why we chose) but I also can't register my account to  sort it.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Cinema off

the forum staff dont get that involved in adding services, would need to have a chat with customer services via 150/0345 454 1111 if phone asks for account number etc can tap 0# a few times to bypass and they can also help setup online account.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Chocy88

Thanks for joining us on the forums and welcome to the community

I can see you've called in to look into this since you posted but this was not sorted at the time for you,

In order for us to take a lok into this can you confirm if you have an email or confirmation that this was offered to you at the time of your sign up?

If so then please pop back to me on the PM I have just sent to you.

I have sent a PM to you that you can find on the top right in the purple envelope if you still need help with this and if you can pop back to me on this that would be great.

Hope to speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Chocy88

Let us know if you still need help with this.

I popped a PM to you last week.

Just get back to me on that and I can help.

Many thanks

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos