Menu
lim1
Joining in
Message 31 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not Received Refer A Friend Credit

Hello! I am facing the same problem of not having the refer a friend credit being deducted from my first bill and it would be great if I could get some help. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 32 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi lim1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit Smiley Sad 

There is a specific process in place for referring customers. The existing account holder needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. Unless this is followed, no link is made between the 2 accounts. 

Have you still got the email showing the referral? If not check with the person who referred you. If they have this we can look into this further for you.

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
warrendenman
Joining in
Message 33 of 35
Flag for a moderator

I'm facing the exact same problem were they said i didnt do it right, did anyone get it solved

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 34 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi warrendenman,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit either Smiley Sad 

The correct process for referring customers is as follow: The existing account holder needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. Unless this is followed, no link is made between the 2 accounts. 

Have you still got the email showing the referral? If not check with the person who referred you. If they have this we can look into this further for you.

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Jacevoor77
Up to speed
Message 35 of 35
Flag for a moderator

send the email from your virgin account  to your friend email 

your friend clicks on the email gets taken to virgin site to get what ever there want 

once done and its all setup 

wait till the bill is near ready 

phone up virgin tell them you refer a friend give account proof off email sent to them 

next step 

get your friend to phone them for the credit 

there give account number and send proof off email 

then you get your credit 

nice that you have to virgin job 

xmas p45 should be handed out 

0 Kudos