cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No price rise email or letter yet - maybe i'm not affected?

z80dan
On our wavelength

Hi,

I've not had price rise letter or email yet. There's nothing in my spam folder and I've been receiving other emails from Virgin. Could someone check if my contract is affected by the 2023 price rise please?

My renewed contract started at the end of November 2022. 

Thanks,
Dan

5 REPLIES 5

rob11119551
On our wavelength

It makes no difference whether you are affected or not , they still have to send a letter explaining the new price rise , and if you will not be affected by it , they will inform you so .

I have not received anything either , and the 30 day cancellation period is only a couple of days away for the May 1st deadline .

What do they care !!!!!!!

It might be better to phone , and spend half a day getting through to them and resolve the matter as soon as possible , or you will lose out to their scam !!!!!

Keenzo
Up to speed

to find out for sure you can try to

Dial 150 from your home phone line, options 1,1,1,4,4 for thinking of leaving.

call between 8-9 am and you should get straight through to the uk call center and they should help

Good Luck

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @z80dan,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

You will receive a personalised communication that will detail the specific change to your monthly charge. Price increases will vary as it will be specific to the service(s) you have.

Your individual price rise will be specific to you. Some price rises are lower, and some customers will be excluded completely.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

z80dan
On our wavelength

Hi Zach,

I understand what the price rise communication should be but the point is I haven't yet received anything.

Presumably tomorrow (31st) is the deadline for notifying me of any changes. I don't want to be in a situation where I discover an increase to my April bill AND that I've lost out on a chance to hand in my notice and move to another supplier.

Can you check my account please?

Thanks, 

Dan

Hi @z80dan,

Every customer will receive an individual price rise specific to them. If you wish to discuss your increase further, you can reach us online, by calling 150 from your Virgin Media landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!