Menu
Dazzascot32
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Missing vouchers

I signed up at the end of April and was informed I would receive £150 pounds of shopping vochers still haven't received them after the 28 days I was advised. Have now phoned 3 times promised callbacks to make sure I get them and nothing. To be honest it's not a great start. I selected a self install but an engineer came round instead who A didn't install my service correctly as my phone was working but also didn't active my tv bb services, to top it off I received my self install pack and have phoned 3 times to tell you to come get it but nothing shocking service for a new customer
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing vouchers

Hi Dazzascot32,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done by 5pm today for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'

If you've still not received anything within 7 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Dazzascot32
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I got an email Friday from the rewards excemption team confirming eligibility and to allow 24 hrs after the 12th of June to get the vouchers nothing yet
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dazzascot32, 

Depending on the time your details are sent over it can be a day + 24 hours. 

Since posting have you received the email? Don't forget to check all your folders, not just inbox. 

Let me know as if you are still waiting, I can chase this for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Dazzascot32
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Nothing as of yet checked all folders
0 Kudos
Dazzascot32
Joining in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Still no vouchers code
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dazzascot32

Thanks for popping back to let us know they've not yet arrived.

My apologies about that!

We've flagged this back to the teams for you and they will investigate and escalate this for us in order to get this sorted for you.

Once they come back to us, we'll let you know what’s being done to get them to you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dazzascot32 Smiley Happy

I've had feedback to say that you will receive these by 5pm tomorrow Smiley Happy

The email will come from a 3rd party company called Edenred and it will have the subject heading of  “Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!”.

Let us know when this arrives Smiley Happy

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Dazzascot32
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Still no vouchers
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dazzascot32.

Did they arrive by the end of the day on Friday for you? I know you posted at 5.13 PM to say that at that time they hadn't.

If not if you could pop back to me and I'll re-escalate for you.

Thanks again.

Forum Team

0 Kudos