Menu
robbie727
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Itemised billing for TV, broadband and telephone bundle

Hello

I have recently become a home worker and my employer has advised that I can claim my broadband use as a monthly expense to be reimbursed to me.

However, my Virgin Media bill just states the monthly cost of my big bang bundle (consisting of the total cost of my TV, broadband and telephone services combined and to which a discount applies). The company has indicated that they can't send me bills which itemise the cost of the broadband only. This is a real shame as I need to prove the monthly cost to reclaim the broadband cost.

Has anyone faced the same problem and did you find a solution ? 

Thanks

Robbie

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Itemised billing for TV, broadband and telephone bundle

The problem is you have a bundle, and not 3 individual services.

Bundles have bundle discounts on.

You can use the VM shop to see the cost of broadband on its own and try use that with your employer.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Itemised billing for TV, broadband and telephone bundle

The VAT bills used to show the service item breakdown - but with a huge disclaimer that those item prices bear no relation to the actual price anyone is charged these days.

However it's quite possible that the VAT bills also now show the VAT against the total bundle, rather than the service items - because as @Shafreya says, you buy bundle services not individual ones.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own