Menu
YDX5383
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Finding Out actual early disconnection fee if applicable

Hello,

After many, many years with ntl and Virgin media I have terminated my Contract. I would like to find out what early disconnection fees will be applied, if any. I have tried the Billing phone line but all they can tell me is what I owe due to usage. The web page is no help either. How can I find out if there is a fee due and how much it will be?

Thanks

Brian

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Finding Out actual early disconnection fee if applicable

Hi Brian, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 
We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Finding Out actual early disconnection fee if applicable

Thanks for coming back to me via private message Brian Smiley Happy

If you have any further queries or questions, come back to us and let us know.

For the meantime, I'm glad things are resolved and you got the answers you were looking for. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos