Menu
DebnDean
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

E- Contract

Hi, in my account details under "View my Bills " section , the  "contract sent to" email address is wrong ! even though in my profile it is correct - how can I correct this ?  -  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: E- Contract

Hi DebnDean,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page.

Very sorry to hear we have got some of your details wrong. If you pop into the 'my profile' section, you can change your username and also your contact email address.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
DebnDean
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The contact Email address in My Profile is correct, but it is different in the View Contract  "Contract sent to"part of the billing section!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ah OK, that's a little odd, did you receive your contract when this was sent?

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
DebnDean
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have been with Virginmedia for about three years now and am in the process of signing a new contract but I can't sign it because it is being sent to a Talktalk email address (which was my previous provider) instead of the address in my Profile.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ah OK, it sounds like your contact email address has only been updated on your online account and not on your account with us. 

I will be more than happy to update this for you and re-send your contract to you. To be able to do this, I will need some further information from you. I'll drop you a PM asking for the details I will need and if you can reply to that, I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Lindsey_C