cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in

Maxinus_o7
Joining in

Hi
When i try to login into my account on website i get infinite loading screen that does not progress past this screenScreenshot 2023-07-05 151347.png

16 REPLIES 16

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Maxinus_o7 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with your email. Can I just confirm, does this occur on both web and client mail?

i do not use client mail.. it only happens on the website

Thanks for confirming, this certainly is an odd one 🤔

Does this happen on all browsers or is it just one specific browser? Also, is this the same after clearing the cookies and cache?

Let us know, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I'm having the same issue and yes for me its happening on different browsers

ahfrickah
Joining in

Having the exact same thing - across multiple browsers - first trying to login having registered and verified so no cached versions

Hi there @Edward5 and @ahfrickah 👋 Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've both had issues with logging into your emails. Can you please confirm if you are also having this when using different devices? Also, are you able to access via any 3rd party mail apps?

Let me know if you need any further support with this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nor trying to use mail apps as do not use any email linked to this account which is a Broadband related thing (signed up this week but not yet activated as for a house move).  Just tried on my phone and get the same only with the words Logging in under the infinitely scrolling loop

yh using my computer and phone, on my phone however it just times out instantly and if I click a link my mail it just says a error has occurred  

Thanks for letting me know, I've raised this with our support team so it can be investigated.

As soon as we hear any further information we'll post back.

Regards

Nathan