Menu
Highlighted
ksalmon1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone call charge - but no phone!

We are new to Virgin Media. Signed up for cable and phone and I can say that the cable is fantastic. We haven't had time to actually buy a phone so I am completely flabbergasted as to why I have a charge for a phone call from my "home phone"? I can't figure out how to get this fixed other than phoning customer service, being charged for that call too and wasting I'm not sure how much time before someone actually speaks with me. Is there an easier way to fix this?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone call charge - but no phone!

In short, no, as it will take staff several days to reply here, & this needs to be reported ASAP.

Most likely you have a crossed line in a local cabinet, which means another customer could be making calls on your number.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone call charge - but no phone!

Hi ksalmon1,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to our community, I am sorry to hear that you have a charge for something you haven't used.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos