Menu
Linda31
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Need help

I've been trying to speak to someone Anyone who could help me. My phone line isn't working.  I've been online                     6 HOURS YESTERDAY 

And it looks like it will be the same again today. 😪 I can't get past  Terri Triage Bot.   I can get as far as name account number and so on but then I wait.      REFRESH PAGE      wait.     Does Anyone Know If There Is Any Technical Help ?. If So   How Do You Manage To Get It. ?   

I'VE MANAGED TO MISS HOSPITAL TELEPHONE APPOINTMENT BECAUSE I NEVER KNEW TELEPHONE LINE WASNT WORKING. 

• ANY HELP I'D BE GRATEFUL FOR.   Thank you in advance. 🤞🤞🤞
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need help

Hi Linda, 

Welcome to your forums and thank you for your first post 🙂
I am sorry to hear this, I have checked remotely and can see you have been in touch, were they able to resolve this for you?

thanks

Zoie

Linda31
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the welcome Zoe. No its not sorted. I ended up calling until I eventually got through to a very helpful girl. Then passed to an Indian gentleman.  Being of a certain age my hearing isn't the best and I dint think he understood me either. I did ask for a call back in an hour (to give me a chance to get someone with better hearing here but sadly no call back.   I'm going to have to wait until the weekend and see if my son or son-in-law can find the problem.  Thank you 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to hear this and I can look into this for you, I will pop you over a private message and take a look for you. Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope.
thanks,
Zoie

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Linda,

Did you connect the telephone to the router as per the advice when you spoke to the team?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
Linda31
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much for your help sorting out my house phone.  My husband managed to get it done.           I still managed to miss my hospital telephone appointment 😪.  But it working now so thank you.  

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Linda31, 

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community to let us know the problem has now been resolved. 

We are very sorry to hear you missed you telephone appointment and hope you have been able to get this rearranged without any problems 😞 

Please let us know if we can assist in the future.

Take care and Merry Christmas 🙂 

Nat
0 Kudos