Menu
g9
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

email unavailable

I cannot access my email account.  Keeps saying 'mailbox unavailable'.  Have phoned 150 twice to try and get fixed and the second time they sent me to device recovery which charges.  I have attempted to access my email via several browsers and thunderbird with no success.  On thunderbird kept saying 'email already in use'.  can anyone please help as need email for 2fa?

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: email unavailable

Issue has been flagged to the forum team; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

Out of curiosity, was this the error message shown by Thunderbird:
2020-12-16.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: email unavailable

Hi g9,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I do apologise that you've had trouble accessing your email account and have struggled to resolve this by speaking with our teams.

I'd be more than happy to take a closer look at this for you, although we'll need to clear account security in order to do so. I'll send you a private message now, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos