Menu
Moo123
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing password for old ntlworld email address

Hi

I have the same issue.  My account should have been closed a year ago and now someone has hacked into my email account.  I am unable to access the settings to change the password.  

Please could you delete my account too.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Always start your own thread for things like this. Don't join a previously cleared thread. We have done it for you. Wait here for the VM Forum Team to pick up - about a week at the present rate of progress. Don't post again or you'll go to the back of the queue.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Moo123
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How rude and arrogant. I was not asking you, I was asking VM. 

Ditto, “Please do not message me unless I ask you to”

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is a community Forum where VM users come together to offer advice and more often than not solutions to issues. It is not a means of communicating direct with VM at the first instance. People like me come here and give up their free time to support other users while they wait, in cases like this, for the VM Forum Team to intervene and solve the issue. Just so you know that there will be a wait, especially as the Xmas holidays approach. I keep my replies brief and to the point so I can help as many people as possible in the time I have available.

I ask that people do not message me because I want to keep all Forum business that I do in public view. And I do not wish to provide advice privately. Nothing unreasonable in that. 

Still I have a choice too. You'll get no more support from me. But I read from another thread you'll not be coming here again.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Moo123,

I attempted to send you a Private Message to acquire details of the email address that you'd like us to delete. But you don't appear to have PM's enabled.

Please enable them and I'll get in touch to sort this out 🙂

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos