Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

I've been trying to access my blueyonder email account for the last few days but get the message that the mailbox is unavailable and to try again in an hour. 

I've looked through the community to see a few people have had the same issue, so I followed the instructions that got it to work for them. 

I cleared cache on phone and pc.

I tried resetting my password but was given the security question with a single letter Q.???

I tried the 'forgot the answer to the security question' option and was asked for my account number, area code and the date and cost of my last bill. It then said that I had entered something wrong. I had my bill open in another tab - so I knew it was correct - but I still entered everything again to be told again that something hadn't been entered correctly. 

This was as far as I got and I still don't have access to my emails. I use the account regularly and need access.

What can I do? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Hi meremortal2k3,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delayed response. Sorry to hear that you have been having mailbox issues, our records show that you have been in touch with the team to have you password reset. Has this worked for you? If not, please let us know.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos