Menu
boro1876
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email Locked again

I keep getting letters sent and my Email accounts locked because of spam that has been sent from an old account that I deleted over a year ago I know I have said this before but did not have the letter to hand  the Ref of the Letter is as follows VMIS41-F006038133 if anyone from virgin media can help I would be grateful as I seem to be getting no were on the phone 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Locked again

The forum team should be able to assist, but it will be a few days before they get to your post.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello boro1876

Awfully sorry, as you say it was an old account that has failed to disable correctly. I have raised it to our IT team ref P008572285 as they administer the servers concerned. Please allow us a week, once we hear back we will update you.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Morning boro1876

The offending mailbox has now been deleted, in the unlikely event that you receive more notifications from us please post in this thread and we will be happy to investigate.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
boro1876
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you hopefully it will be solved 

0 Kudos