Menu
Ajp_1993
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Complaining via email

Recently rang up to upgrade my package but for some reason the order didnt go through so i had to ring up again to get it sorted and spent the best part of an hour on hold waiting for people to sort it. The length of the phone call cost me a fortune so im trying to find an email address to send a complaint to.

All i can find is phone numbers but don’t really want to get charged more money just to complain!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaining via email

Ajp_1993 wrote:
Recently rang up to upgrade my package but for some reason the order didnt go through so i had to ring up again to get it sorted and spent the best part of an hour on hold waiting for people to sort it. The length of the phone call cost me a fortune so im trying to find an email address to send a complaint to.

All i can find is phone numbers but don’t really want to get charged more money just to complain!

All the contact options are set out here: http://www.virginmedia.com/contact-us.html   Select the something else topic and under complaints you will find the postal address as well as the phone and chat options.

coenoby
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I think it's worth adding that if you call Virgin Media on 150 from a Virgin Media phone the call is free, apart from your time of course.Smiley Wink

coenoby

If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as an Accepted Solution.
0 Kudos
Ajp_1993
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah i read that, i dont have one unfortunately
0 Kudos
coenoby
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ajp_1993 wrote:
Yeah i read that, i dont have one unfortunately

OK, another thought. If your mobile phone package includes a bundle of free minutes or your landline includes free calls at weekends then 0345 numbers are included in those. They are treated the same as calls to normal area code land line numbers.

coenoby

If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as an Accepted Solution.