Menu
lifonly
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cannot send virgin media or ntlworld Email from mobile

I cannot send any emails from my ntlworld or virginmedia email accounts on my mobile but I can send from my other email accounts. Keep getting error back There was a problem connecting to the server. I have also checked The account settings and are all okay but when I verify account i get incoming settings are okay outgoing I get Unable to connect to email server to verify your account information, no response from server. This i get on wifes and sons phones to. It seems to be virginmedia, ntlworld accounts that are affected. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
sharonmciver
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot send virgin media or ntlworld Email from mobile

Hi

my ntlworld acc stopped sending emails 2 days ago saying “username or password is incorrect” although they’re both correct and I can still send emails fine direct from virgin media. My daughter has deleted from my phone and reset but still not sending. 

0 Kudos
lifonly
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mine has started to work again with no intervention. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi sharonmciver,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your emails  .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
sharonmciver
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mine has also started to work again.  First time this has happened and I’ve had ntlworld email for years. I’ve recently changed to iPhone tho and a lot of this type of query looks like iPhone/pad problems

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for coming back to me and for the update, glad to hear it is now working.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos