Menu
CyberJedi
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can’t access Virgin email.

I’ve not been able to access my Virgin email either on my iPhone or through the Virgin website for weeks now. These are the messages I keep getting 6769FA4B-10BB-4B01-ADD9-D6BB128D2DDB.png

02C557D1-82CC-462D-AA0A-119E271C04B7.jpeg

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can’t access Virgin email.

Welcome to the forum.  I can't see your images until they've been moderated, so I'll ask a few basic questions that will help us help you.

Are you a current VM broadband customer?

Have you tried clearing your browser history (cache and cookies) so that you can try to access https://my.virginmedia.com ?  Try to log in to your billing account from there.

Is the email a primary or secondary address?  Does it show on the My Profile tab (scroll down to My services) or the Manage Accounts tab?  (see photos)

Try changing the password, as sometimes that clears whatever problem is lurking in the VM system.

Let us know more and we can diagnose further, or get the Forum Team (VM employees) involved.  But don't give or show personal details.

my services.pngnew account.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
CyberJedi
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MissPasco

It is my primary virgin media mail account and is listed in the services section. 

I cannot get to a place to change my password as when I press to go to the mail section of the site I get the message shown in the first photo (hopefully varieties now) I can’t Seem to circumvent this screen / message. 

Also I regularly clear my cached history. I don’t know if this will help but shortly before this started happening I noticed several returned mail messages. I did not send these messages nor are the email addresses any that I recognise. 

Thanks for your help. 

0 Kudos
CyberJedi
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry also, yes I am a VM Broadband customer. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, those answers help.  You are probably going to need the Forum Team to get your mailbox unlocked, and password reset.  They will get your personal details by private message, just wait for them to contact you.

This might help you, not sure if you can do it yourself at this stage. 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-my-email-has-been-hacked

(It would be best to unmark my post as helpful - it makes it look like we've solved your problem, but you DO need more help from VM.  Just scroll back and un-do the post options.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon CyberJedi,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and may I issue you with a very warm welcome!

Terribly sorry to see you've been having issues with your E-Mail account.

I'm happy to look into this for to see if we can rectify this issue for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of your screen for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos