Menu
AstonJB
Joining in
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: National Home builders

Hi Karen,

It’s ok, I appreciate you getting back to me. I’m just becoming increasingly frustrated as I feel like I’m fighting to be a Virgin customer. I have been told it will be ready by the end of November and Virgin had an issue with the green box on site. My next door neighbour has been informed of something completely different. If you could get a definitive date of when we will be ready to go live it would be greatly appreciated. As you can understand, I feel like we are getting strung along every two weeks to keep us going. I have sky waiting for a call from myself to book an engineer, if I just get a “might be ready in two weeks” then I will have no choice to move to a different provider.

It’s now at a point where it is affecting my homes educational needs and we are spending more money on 4G data.

Long and short, if I don’t get told it will definitely be ready and I will be online within two weeks maximum then I have no choice in Switching to sky as my provider, as much as I don’t want too. We’ve been told to wait a week or two since 27th October.

Thanks again for chasing this up for me. I eagerly await your response.

Many Thanks

Aston
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hey Aston

I know how much you want the connection to happen so fingers crossed the teams are able to get back in touch soon! They have your details so hopefully it'll be in the next few days.

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
AstonJB
Joining in
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

God evening Karen,

I appreciate you getting back to me, I also appreciate you position in helping me. I have come to the decision that if I haven’t heard back from Virgin Media by tomorrow evening (Thursday) with positive confirmation of my activation date then I will be calling sky to send an engineer to set me up. Christmas is round the corner and I would prefer to have a working TV and sufficient internet to suit my home needs. Sky can offer me this now, Virgin can’t. I will hold off until 1700 tomorrow before I make the call. TV and WiFi after Christmas is in perceivable for me at this time.

Hopefully I will hear from Virgin with good news before this time.

Many thanks

Aston
0 Kudos