Menu
Samvh
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Kelly communications abusive staff

Today a 'Kelly Communication' van came to our street to complete an installation for Virgin Media. The driver parked across the road from our drive over a dropped curb. We asked the driver to please move as if our neighbour turns up from work, we wouldn't be able to move our car. The driver then said 'whatever' and shrugged his shoulders. I again politely asked for him to move ( He could of pulled forward 10 ft) he shouted no at me and gave me a mouthful of abuse.

I then went out to my car to take the registration of the car, only for the driver to start taking pictures of me, my house and car. My kids were in the window, I now have concerns what this man is going to do. I feel very threatened. I tried to call the customer service number but got passed between four people, then cut off.

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kelly communications abusive staff

your complaint is with Kelly Communication, contact them.
however i think you may be overreacting just a little with "i now have concerns what this man is going to do".

he was most likely taking photos to use as backup when he believed you would complain to someone. you had your evidence he has his.
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Taking photos in public is not a crime. If he was in the public he can take photos of anything he can see. You. your house even though a window if it can be seen from public places.

Sorry... Photographer and it annoys me when people think they have privacy in public 🙂

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Samvh, 

Welcome to our community forum page. 

I'm very sorry to hear that a  Kelly Communications engineer blocked your drive today and was rude to you when you asked them to move. 

I have sent you a private message so I can take some further details so that an internal investigation can be carried out. 

Regards, 

Dean C 

0 Kudos