Menu
Highlighted
daveoc
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Junction Box Broke

We have a box on the side of our house where all the wires for upstairs and round the back connect. The bad weather has resulted in the cover of the box breaking leaving all the wiring exposed. I've checked and it's not possible to put back what is left of the box so is it possible to get Virgin to come and fit a new cover?. Who do I phone/message?.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Junction Box Broke

Call it in as a fault. It is not a chargeable repair so a tech visit to fix this would be free.

You can either ring 150 from your VM line/mobile, or wait about a week here for a Forum Team member to respond.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
daveoc
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phoned them and they will be around on Thursday to fix. Thanks for help.

0 Kudos
paulwb
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have been waiting two weeks for an engineer to come out and fix the door which is broken, we get idiots walking by and pulling the wires which resulted in no broadband and tv for a week as Virgin couldn't get an engineer out for five days which in itself was a joke, I tried again but the call centre in India is useless. I believe the repairs are done by a third party so why the long wait, this is a list of failures I have had with virgin this year.

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Super solver
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I wonder if it's worthwhile reporting this again:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Damaged-Vandalised-Virgin-Street-Fu...

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
0 Kudos