cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How contact VM????

AMReed
Joining in

Been trying to get through on the Live Chat for 3 weeks! Always a very long wait time, but I decide to persevere, to then be logged out several times by VM and have to start again. Tried at various times of the day on different days but still cannot actually get anyone. Tried to find another way to contact VM but difficult. I had notification that I am out of contract and will be going up about £10, so want to change or cancel. Any ideas please? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

carl_pearce
Community elder

Try at 8am when the lines open.

Andy3252
Tuning in

they are always the same it always takes me up to 1 - 2 hours to get through on chat and by phone its crap no-one actually answers them.  It like the Marie Celeste in the VM building, too busy raving it up over at O2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@AMReed 

The quickest contact method is by calling either 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

You can also speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112 but this method can take 4 to 6 hours as phone calls take priority.

You can also try logging into https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media  and click on upgrade package. There may be an offer there, and also possibly a link to the online chat messenger service.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali