Menu
Constablea
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Damaged VM Cabinet - RG41 1NN

There is an open green VM cabinet at the end of our road (BT say it is not theirs) and I have been unable to get anything done about it despite contacting VM on many occasions over the past 4 months.  We have now wrapped the cabinet in tape to keep it closed.  I have contacted the 'hot' line (months ago), spoken to someone in customer service who said it would be sorted out (about 4 weeks ago) and still nothing has been done.  I have tried phoning 150 but just get left hanging on listening to inane music so give up.  I have contacted the council but they say it is not their problem.  What else can I do to get someone to take action?  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged VM Cabinet - RG41 1NN

Thank you for raising this with us Constablea is this cabinet near anything we can add to the message to our team, for example a shop or a school?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

i'll add one to the list that needs fixed (i'll call it in later as well though).
cabinet at PA16 9AD, lock on door has been busted and door isn't secure - currently being held closed by a wheelie bin.
0 Kudos
Constablea
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

The cabinet is on Marks Road, Wokingham at Junction with Clifton Road near The Dog and Duck pub. Any help appreciated with this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Constablea, 

We have reported this now for you 

Thank you very much for letting us know

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Constablea
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Have you any idea how long it will take for someone to come out and fix the cabinet.  The issue was raised with VM over 4 months ago and nothing has happened.  It is all very unsatisfactory.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Louis_R
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Constablea,

Our apologies, this has been referred onto our network management team and we are provided with no further updates following this.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos