cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract

Teju
Tuning in

Hi everyone

As we know, Virgin are putting up prices again. I arranged a discount last year which ends in October 2022. I want to switch now as I'm fed up paying a high amount even with the discount and don't want to wait until October. Can I cancel now without being penalised.

Any advice you can give would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

14 REPLIES 14

I would do it now, but I'm no expert.

I did, and they're closed until 8AM, but they had an automated message offering £3 discount for 6 months LoL

How kind of them - NOT! 

One hour of listening to piped music this morning, waiting to get through to cancel contract.  Then got it sorted

I'll have broadband until 1st March, phone number ported before that along with a package of BT Essentials

which I set up online yesterday, Install is in 3 weeks.  New package was £20 per month plus one off payment of £10

New package from BT is 74/20 down and up broadband, 1,000 free minutes to UK mobiles and landlines plus a Free digital phone with Alexa built in

That's great. We'll done you! I'm in process of switching to Community Fibre and waiting for my phone to be switched from portal back to my own number. All benefits included for £20 less a month. All to be completed by 20 Feb.