Menu
pamela99
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cable hazard in rented property

Hi I work for a letting company . In the front garden of a property we let  the green  cable pipe is exposed and is a trip hazard . I can’t get anyone to except my call as I don’t have an account at that address. Please can you advise me who I can  inform 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable hazard in rented property

Hi you could try writing to FOA Virgin Media Complaints PO Box 333 Matrix Court Swansea SA7 9BB. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@pamela99 wrote:

Hi I work for a letting company . In the front garden of a property we let  the green  cable pipe is exposed and is a trip hazard . I can’t get anyone to except my call as I don’t have an account at that address. Please can you advise me who I can  inform 

this is the second thread you've started about this.
I believe you were given a reply on that original thread.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@chenks wrote:

@pamela99 wrote:

this is the second thread you've started about this.
I believe you were given a reply on that original thread.

interesting comment as the OP only has one post - if they are posting the same under different accounts then can you point to the other thread as thats against the board rules

Tony
0 Kudos
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

i'll have a search, but i've seen a post with almost exactly the same words, and from an apparent letting agent.
was only a few days so should be able to find it (unless, of course, it's been deleted due to spam).

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi pamela99, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

We can certainly get this raised for you although we will need some information from you. I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Pamela99, 

Thanks for coming back to me with information via private message. 

I've escalated this over to the Area Manager to see if they can get someone out to resolve this. 

In the meantime you may need to take a new photo at a smaller resolution and come back here. 

Once I have any update, I'll let you know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide