Menu
nutflake75
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime Voucher

Hi all,

I renewed my contract on 22 November, 2020 and got 12 months Amazon Prime free with my contract. I have sent countless emails to both Virgin and to the rep who signed me up to get this code but to no avail.

Yesterday, I finally got a code from them for my free subscription. Yet, when i tried to register it on Amazon, the code had already been redeemed. When I looked at the email closely, it said the code was valid until 31 March 2020 !!!

I have emailed them again, and since not had a reply. I have been on the phone for over an hour in the queue to speak somebody to then be disconnected.

I am now getting seriously disgruntled with the service from Virgin. It's been nearly 7 weeks now and still now Amazon code. Surely, this is breach of contract?

Anybody else had this problem? Can anybody please help?

Regards 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
leeng
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime Voucher

same problem with VM.
over an hour to get thro to their call centre (abroad) & only was told she can only make note on the issue (for someone else tolook into it) & and to allow 72 hrs. Now its 5 days im still waiting for any call or email - whats an awful customer service.
Not going to call again as itll be pointless ... btw dwhat email address did you write you, the email from them with the prime code is NOREPLY.

Good luck with VM.
0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime Voucher

virgin do not have any email contact methods

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos