cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360

Mocath22
Tuning in

So as my current contract was expired I was offered new contract with TV 360 and the latest remotes 

However as I understood my current TV box would be updated and all I had to do was pair the remotes 

Fast forward to today , remotes won't pair , TV services are down and I phoned for technical help to be told 3 different things 

First call , nothing to be done, up to 5 days tiil its fixed

Second call , reboot , still not working,  nothing  to be done 

Third call , told I need an engineer and a new TV 360 box to match remotes! Then cut off when I questioned this 

Now totally confused as was informed my current box would be sent 'a download' and remotes would only need paired , 

Can anyone advise? TIA

25 REPLIES 25

To add the price agreed was not correct,also had to phone to get that sorted! Still waiting on confirmation if price is now agreed price 

Anything else? 

Sometimes we do update the box to a 360 instead of sending one out, if you had a V6 before hand it has most likely been updated to a 360.

I will send you a PM so we can look into all of this. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

What are you no understanding here? 

You haven't updated anything despite agreed deal 

Like I said mis sold contract , look into it? Seriously? Good luck!

I have sent you a message if you want me to look into this please reply back to the message.

As mentioned we pretty much update all the V6 box to a 360 your box will be using 360 software so you will have what was promised.

Please do reply back if you want me to look into. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I don't have what was promised,neither 360 or agreed price ! 

Deny it all you like , those are the facts! Mis sold contract 

Still no response from Virgin Nefia,still no tv service,price still not changed 

'Mod' who replied had done nothing , as expected 

Mis sold contract 

Just off phone again, apparently fault is mine and I will be charged for a technician 

You couldn't make it up!

Hey Mocath22,   I have just replied to your PM. 

Replies aren't instant on here sorry. 

Please check it out when you can. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

So to update , still have no TV service on second box , still no new contract confirming actual price agreed 

Countless calls to CS, hours on hold , inept advisers , conflicting info 

Virgin offer 40 quid for inconvenience? 😆 

Hey Mocath22, thank you for reaching out.

As mentioned in the PM we have given you some options on this, please reply to the PM when you can. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?