cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not transferred

broksonic
Fibre optic

I specifically asked for my number to be kept when transferring to an O2 sim , I gave my monoid number and PAC code but according to my delivery details my O2 number is not the number from virgin mobile that I wanted to keep 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @broksonic

Thanks for coming back to us, I'm glad your number has now been successfully transferred over to O2 🙂 

Your Virgin Mobile tariff account will be closed automatically. If you have a handset loan agreement attached to the account in question, the tariff aspect will still be closed, but the handset loan account will stay active as normal until it's fully paid off. 

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

broksonic
Fibre optic

Email from O2 confirming my order says your new O2 phone number(s):  07********* 

which certainly not my number I wanted to keep 

Hi broksonic, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that it has not been transferred. 

I can see that you are in a PM with Alex and she will respond to you Monday to get things resolved. 

You can also call 02 and they will be able to look into transferring if you have the PAC number. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

I have contacted O2 and they have sorted for me 

Hi broksonic, thanks for the message. 

I am glad that you have been able to speak to them over the phone and that things have now been sorted. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Have a good Sunday. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

My number is now transferred to my new O2 sim . Will my virgin mobile be cancelled or do I need to contact them to cancel it ?

Hi @broksonic

Thanks for coming back to us, I'm glad your number has now been successfully transferred over to O2 🙂 

Your Virgin Mobile tariff account will be closed automatically. If you have a handset loan agreement attached to the account in question, the tariff aspect will still be closed, but the handset loan account will stay active as normal until it's fully paid off. 

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Megan_L