cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home scan app doesny work

Kate2023
Joining in

I have downloaded virgin media app on hoth my phone and ipad. It doesn't work. I cannot test my WiFi speed. 

4 REPLIES 4

Kate2023
Joining in

I cannot get anyone to speak to to order wifi pods. It has been impossible to speak to an operator. The level of support is nil. I'm shocked at the responses from virgin

Client62
Legend

VM Connect App

For the VM Connect app to work the phone needs to be connected to a Router mode Hub via WiFi and VPNs must be disabled ( i.e. all forms of Apple’s Private Browsing tools / NordVPN and the like must be off )

If you have reinstalled the VM Connect app and it still does not find the Hub, the VM back end systems are often the cause,  just try again in a few days.

Don’t reboot the Hub it is not the reason for the lack of connection.

Until the VM Connect app works manage the Hub at http://192.168.0.1

Client62
Legend

Unless you are a Gig 1 customer, it is less costly to buy WiFi repeaters.

Eventually got the energy to ring virgin again. Got a lovely lady. She couldn't check hub speed either as the systems were down. She did acknowledge that an engineer had rang virgin on day of installation to order wifi booster and the several calls i had made too. She order the WiFi booster straight away and apologised. I have to wait 10 days from receipt of booster before I can order the second one. Engineer advised we'll need 2 boosters to reach back of my house. The process has started thanks to that kind lady who actually listened.