cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webmail issue

valerie_challis
Joining in

Hi

I can't access the webmail page for my ntlworld email account on my pc. When I get try to log in as per How to manage my email account | Virgin Media Help it says my password is wrong and it won't let me reset it  - it says "You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account"

The main account is in my husband's email. His log in works fine. I recently changed my email password and can still access my email via Outlook on my pc, or ipad or android phone so I know the current password is correct.

Any ideas?

12 REPLIES 12

valerie_challis
Joining in

It say - You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account. But the password is correct as I can get my email on third party apps

Thanks for letting me know all the needed details, @valerie_challis.

In order to have this issue looked into a little further and see what I can do to help, I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @valerie_challis,

Thanks for coming back to me via Private Message. 

If there's anything else I can do to assist you going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs