cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Omni Box

French25
Joining in

Hi, 

My outdoor omni box is damaged and am wondering that if it’s possible to arrange a repair, please?

Thanks

IMG_3129.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up and arrange a technician to repair.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi French25,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see your Omni cover is missing and also needs the cables sorting, this is something I can help with and will be able to arrange a Technician, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi French25,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, I have arranged for your brown box cover(Omni Box) to be replaced, please make sure the technician has access, please let us know if you need any further help.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi French25,

Thank you for reaching back out and for the update, really glad to hear the technician fixed the brown box and went above and behind to also tidy up other cable, as you have also advised you would like to consider joining us when your current contract, when ready you can speak to our Sales team on  0800 183 1234 and we will be happy to help you.

Regards

Paul.