cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg devices on GO app

sherbo007
Joining in

I have raised 4 complaints about my registered devices not being recognised on the VIRGIN GO app and being unable to watch SKY Sports, and I keep getting the same response with no one actually prepared to do anything for us. Can someone actually help here. 

11 REPLIES 11

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sherbo007 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with the TVGO app and Sky app. Can I ask are you getting any error codes or messages when attempting to watch your chosen channels? This link may be able to assist you 👉 Help.

Sabrina

Hello, yesterday I registered my iPhone and iPad and could view SKY as well. However I’ve tried to use my iPhone today and I’m being asked to register my iPhone again!!! 😡. I’m fed up with plus the fact no one from Virgin is contacting me. 

Hi sherbo007,

Thank you for reaching back out, we did pick this up yesterday, please can you advise if you are receiving any error codes when trying to use your iPhone?

You can find further help and support around our TV Go and registering devices here.

Regards

Paul. 

Hello, there are no error codes, it’s only asking me to register an already registered device. Regards. 

Hi @sherbo007,

Apologies. Are you using a VPN at all? Are you also ensuring that you're not clearing your cache and cookies each time?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello there, I am not using a VPN. And I’m not clearing out my cache and cookies. Regards. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us sherbo007,

So with this, when you are selecting the devices to re-register, are there any messages appearing afterwards?

Let us know,

Kain

Hello, no messages. It’s just asking me to register the device, as it doesn’t recognise the fact I registered it yesterday. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is yours the same issue as is described in the thread linked below?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Virgin-TV-Go-keeps-un-registering-the-1-device-i-u... 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks