cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports login issue

Cossied
Joining in

I have Sky sports on my tv package when I try to watch live it tells me to leave virgin go and go to sky sports. I then try to login using the virgin login details on sky sports app. I enter all my details. It then takes me to a page to enter a 4 digit pin. I attempt to enter then pin then again to confirm the pin. I do this however it does not have a next button or anything to move forward so it just stays on the page with the pin. How do I get past the pin page so I can set up sky sports to watch. 
Picture of where it is stuck is attached.

IMG_1754.jpeg

14 REPLIES 14

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Cossied, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

You need to download the Sky Go app not use it by going on a link, when you download the app you will need a login in via Virgin Media you need to click that.

Please remember the device is limited to how many devices you can logged in at once. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thank you I have managed to get this working.

ap1212121212
Tuning in

I tried the above solution but when I use Sky Go it won't prompt me to login with my Virgin details.  I did previously have Sky with the same email address as Virgin, so when I login with my Virgin email it does not pick up the channels. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ap1212121212 wrote:

I tried the above solution but when I use Sky Go it won't prompt me to login with my Virgin details.  I did previously have Sky with the same email address as Virgin, so when I login with my Virgin email it does not pick up the channels. 

Hi @ap1212121212 

VM customers don't have access to the SkyGo app.  

VM customers should access Sky Sports by signing into the Sky Sports app using their VM credentials (screenshot below)

To watch any other Sky channels (and Sky Cinema if you subscribe to the movies) you should use the VM TVGo app.

sky sports app.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Unfortunately this doesn’t work then.  The Sky Sports app gets you stuck in a PIN loop (see topic of this thread) and the Sky Go doesn’t work. 

Tonim7
Joining in

Did anyone get a solution for this? I am having same issues with getting stuck at pin and no option to go forward?! 

Hey Tonim7,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having at the moment with Sky Sports, do you have the same issues, when you use the Sky Sports site instead of the app. Have you ever set any pin for your TV go app? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi,

I have the exact same issue.

is there a known fix for this?

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are facing issues watching Sky Sports via their app, so I can try to help I will send you an invite into a private chat, look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.