cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Upload speed increase..

locky1
Dialled in

locky1_0-1686581381586.pnglocky1_1-1686581429059.png

I'm in area 30 and my online account says I should have 104 upload but I'm still stuck at 52 and I have rebooted a few times.. So whats going on Virgin?

86 REPLIES 86

locky1
Dialled in

Virgin are just as USELESS on here as they on on the phone... Contract is up soon and BT FTTP is close... 

Don't expect an instant response on here.

It can take several days.

dont think it will help anyway. Just as useless as the Indian call center I bet... 

Not quite as useless, in as much as the individuals do seem to actually care, although hampered by the same broken and ineffectual back end systems that all of the poor apology of a customer service provision has to use!

Still, it is what it is....!

But to the OP, now this won’t be the first time that the marketing department has jumped the gun and announced something before the technical people have made it happen.

You have to always remember that VM are basically a marketing/advertising company at heart with an internet and TV provision bolted on at the side! Take any announcements from them with a (truly) massive pinch of salt!

Indeed it won't. The staff here have absolutely no ability to upgrade you. Probably lacking the inclination to also after those comments. 

Facts hurt.. They give you lies and rubbish just to get you off the phone to them as quickly as possible... 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @locky1 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear you have not received your speed increase as of yet

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Did not get any PM from you...

Hi @locky1 thanks for your reply, really sorry about this.

I've asked Travis to send you a PM when he is next in which should be tomorrow, please expect this to arrive then and apologies for the delay!
Many thanks

Tom_W