QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Outside cable rerouted .

Hi I need the outside cable moved as I am landscaping my garden . I have seen other posts that virgin will do this for 25 pounds.     I have tried to contact virgin by phone and live chat but can't get to speak to anybody about it . Anybody know how ...

Poor service

Hi, I have my Virgin Media fibreoptic cable exposed on my driveway. I complained about it to VM in the last week of July when I renewed my contract for 18 months. An engineer’s visit was confirmed on 9 August between 1300-1700. When he arrives around...

Replacement PSU for Virgin Media Hub 3.0

Hi there, I need a replacement PSU for my Virgin Media Hub 3.0. The cable on my existing PSU has worn through, and has now become fairly unreliable. I called the helpline but I've been on hold for 20 minutes and I simply don't have the time to wait o...

wdeluxe by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple router restarts per day

Not sure if this is the correct board but I've been having issues with the router restarting randomly through-out the day. I've tried powering it off as recommended via the online help but the issue quickly returns (basically never goes away).The rou...

New connection to new build house

Hi thereI've been with Virgin media for 20+ years and have just built a new house in my garden.For the life of me I can’t get through to anyone who can help me get a new connection for my new house. The connection for my existing house is only 3m awa...

Address exists, but not listed

Hi VM Team,My address is an apartment in a house that has been split into three separate apartments. When attempting to arrange VM Broadband service, my address (letter E of the group of apartments) is not listed on the VM database, but the other fou...

No Virgin TV or broadband

A Virgin media engineer was sent to my flat on Thursday the 7th of September and he installed my Virgin media package,which consisted of Virgin TV and broadband.I told him that I wanted to connect my PC to my Virgin router via ethernet.He told me tha...

Mike1429 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos