QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! no virgin media wall socket

We have the quickstart pack but sadly cannot get broadband set up and working.We have a virgin media wall socket with an ethernet port in the wall but no round cable. We have tried plugging it into the only box we found it would fit but no luck.There...

kirbyp4 by Tuning in
  • 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

Engineer confirmation

Hi, on Saturday I had an online chat with Monika who explained I would need an engineer to try to fix my issue - my box keeps deleting all my saved recordings and series links, it's happened four times now despite a factory reset. She informed me I h...

Fabfab by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

frayed outside cabling

Hi, how do I report very badly frayed cabling where our outside box should be? We have noticed a definite deterioration recently and experiencing new problems with our broadband loading might be connected to this. I can't find anywhere on the website...

20230502_192722.jpg

Brick buster plate

My brick buster plate has crumbled away , it was fitted by cabletel ,so quite old. How do l get a new one. Happy to replace , myself but wouldn't say no to a engineer doing it ! Tried calling  got nowhere. Nothing else is wrong ,yet!!

Itshim by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New driveway - cable management

Hello,I'm hoping for some advice on external cable management for some work being carried out on my property.I am due to have my driveway dug up and relaid, including a new sub base, so going to be digging quite deep.. The current virgin cable is a c...

Resolved! I need a virgin media wall socket

Hi, just got m125 Fibre broadband self installation kit, but haven’t got the virgin media wall socket. I previously had BT so it doesn’t help.I tried to get through someone over the phone to book an engineer but no luck. Can someone help!!!can someon...

Not supported in this country?

Evening folks - I hope that someone may have an answer to the following.I've recently had a Hub4 replaced because it wouldn't give off any kind of internet signal - no matter if it was via WiFi or Ethernet - it just wouldn't play ball. Prior to these...

exhibita.png exhibitb.png