QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Moving in nightmares.

Hello there,Any advice would be appreciated.I got my tenancy at my house at the start of this month and I noticed it had Virgin Media which is usually great so I signed up and they gave me a date for self install which was Tuesday and so I moved in o...

Sbr92 by Settling in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gone away form

I ordered Virgin broadband and received a "gone away form" the day after my order was placed. I’m still waiting for a response. What does this mean?

Nera by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power Cable Farce

I just can't believe it.My installation kit arrived containing the wrong power cableThey sent out another one, which didn't arrive They sent out another one, which arrived as a coaxial cableThey sent out yet another one, which has also arrived as a c...

Calum_ by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early install text

Hey all, just wanted to confirm whether this was legit or not, got a text today offering an early install date, normally i would jump at these but with myself getting more into the cyber security industry i tend to question most things.offered an ear...

Quote for Gigabit Ready Connectivity

Hi,I'm a self-builder and the government has recently added connectivity requirements for developers. How might I obtain a quote for gigabit ready connectivity from you please?Regs: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-build-connectivity-information-for-d...