cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement PSU for Virgin Media Hub 3.0

wdeluxe
Joining in

Hi there, I need a replacement PSU for my Virgin Media Hub 3.0. The cable on my existing PSU has worn through, and has now become fairly unreliable. I called the helpline but I've been on hold for 20 minutes and I simply don't have the time to wait on hold any more. I understand from previous posts that one of the Mods should be able to arrange a replacement within a few days?

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, if you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up and arrange with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wdeluxe 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear your PSU has sustained some damage. To help arrange for a new one I have sent a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

wdeluxe
Joining in

The mod who contacted me is telling me that an engineer needs to visit my house to deal with the issue. This is absolutely ridiculous. The only issue I have is that the cable on my AC adapter has worn through. All I need is a replacement. If you can't send me a replacement AC adapter (and I do not understand why this would be problematic given how much I'm paying Virgin Media on a monthly basis), can you advise a recommended model of AC adapter which would be compatible with a Hub 3.0 and I'll just buy one myself?