cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New broadband setup package not recieved

jakharson
Settling in

Hi, I signed up for a broadband package on the 3rd of May and received an email with contract attachments. The email shows chosen delivery date 07.05.2024. Apart from this, I have not received any other email. I am still to receive the package, and also since I just moved in a signed up for this connection I dont have my virgin account number and area code for signing up on the my virgin media app as well. Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @jakharson,

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @jakharson,

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

mel_bel
Joining in

Hi, I’m having the same exact problem here. Delivery date was meant to be 08.05.2024. Haven’t had any other updates. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks. 

Hi @Mel Bel,

I am sorry to hear you are have issues, I am more than happy to look into this for you.

Please keep an eye out for a private message from me. Please keep an eye out for a private message from me.

thank you 

Jon