cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New connection to new build house

stewartgreaves
Joining in

Hi there

I've been with Virgin media for 20+ years and have just built a new house in my garden.

For the life of me I can’t get through to anyone who can help me get a new connection for my new house. The connection for my existing house is only 3m away and we had the path dig up so would’ve been easy for Virgin to install. We’ve installed ducting from the path to our new house, but need Virgin to install a new connection in the path for my new house.

Can someone at Virgin please contact e as we’ve spent circa 4 hours over 2 phone calls getting know where.

I guess 20 years subscription means nothing. Shame.

please help 

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @stewartgreaves 

thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here, welcome to the community. I’m sorry to hear of the difficulties you are having. Please can I ask if this is for a new connection or are you moving your services from your existing house to this new property? If so, have you spoken to our movers team, they should be able to assist with this. 

thank you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thanks for your reply.

This is a new house, which is not currently connected to Virgin services. The new building is directly behind my existing house, which is connected.

Considering the above is the movers team the one I need contact? I suspect not.

regards

It’s a new connection, but we will be looking to move our services agreement when we move in

Hi,

Yes , you would need to contact our movers team, they should be able to add your address to a database and allow you to move your service is there. Please contact us on 0345 454 1111 and choose the option for moving home.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more