cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel a renewal

Hefftyhef
On our wavelength

During the weekend my tv was down, nothing. Phoned and no luck. Went Online and now I have somehow renewed my package for 18 months for a price I don't agree with. 

Been on the phone yesterday but cant get to speak to somebody. 

How do I cancel this? 

Please help! 

Regards,

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RT123
Tuning in

You should be able to get the contract cancelled by calling 150 or contacting them on social media . Mention your 14 day calling off period - they sometimes like to ignore this.

I do not work for VM, just trying to help!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

RT123
Tuning in

You should be able to get the contract cancelled by calling 150 or contacting them on social media . Mention your 14 day calling off period - they sometimes like to ignore this.

Hefftyhef
On our wavelength

Cant get them on 150 ... online ... where do I go? 

Thank you

RT123
Tuning in

On X/Twitter it's @VirginMedia

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/virginmedia 

You'll want to send them a private message so they can pass account security with you.

If you go to https://www.virginmedia.com/help/leaving and click "No, I still need help", there's also a live chat.

The forum team may pick this up in a few days too - but I'd probably try other ways first.

0345 454 1111 - normally 'free' from mobiles with included minutes as part of the calling plan....

Hi Hefftyhef

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear about the TV fault you had.

Is this now resolved?

You do have a 14 day right to cancel period if you're unhappy with the new contract.

I'll send you a private message now, please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hefftyhef
On our wavelength

Has anyone else dealt with this? 

If I ever have a issue, via mail or through this community Virgin react with in couple of hours... and also reply is given quick.

Now I want to cancel my renewal which I didnt want in the first place, I was looking to fix my broke down tv. 

1 week on ... still nothing! 

Yes a couple of answers via massages but nothing done, 

They are just stalling to make it to 14 days ... very very unhappy. 

Just want this sorted out.

Hi Hefftyhef

Responses here are not live and not always same day.

We do however always get back to our customers when we are next online.

Further to our PM conversation on Friday, I have sent you another private message today. 

Please pop back to me there and I can continue to assist. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide