Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

All emails receiv goiong to spam folder

Sometime Friday 21/7 all incoming messages are going to Spam folder.  Hence, not being picked up for auto-forwarding to Outlook.I haven't been able to correct this.  Marking messages as not spam doesn't work as subsequent messages from same source, d...

MPH by On our wavelength
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email not working

Since the work being done on the email service (16/06/23) my wife's email has been not updating and is last message is the one on the16th June. Virgin media asked me via Twitter to post here to see if someone can sort this out. any help would be help...

hearbear by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email problems

Need help please. My email account suddenly got locked (due to "suspicious activity", though nobody can actually advise what the suspicious activity was) late on 27th July. A call to the support line resulted in being advised to unlock the account, w...

MBL by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HOW TO SAVE BLUEYONDER EMAILS TO ANOTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT [EG Thunderbird]

I am concerned that Virgin may eventually discontinue blueyonder email accounts like mine,  so I want to be able to backup my emails .I have just started to use Thunderbird to receive my blueyonder emails as well as using a browser to access my accou...

yonder by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacked email

My virginmedia email has been hacked  last week as been requested to log in  which not normally do but cannot log in. At same time my netflx and face book which is related to my email address also got hacked. So i cannot log into either but got netfl...

Old ntlworld email hacked

My old ntlworld email was hacked last Thursday. Worrying thing he has my password and has been logging into things & changing it. I’ve changed them so many times over the past 5 days but some he then manages to change again. I’m getting 20 emails a d...

Loss of historic emails

I lost all my historic emails when the nationwide issue occurred - they were reinstated but now I’ve lost them again - has anyone had the same issue? Currently missing them still and really need sone of them back. 

JayOD1 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hacked email

Hi my email has been hacked .I don’t have a virgin account any more but I still have the email .They have stolen my Facebook so I need to delete this email so it can’t be used 

Message not delivered

E-mailing a number of friends, one recipient's system replied:"SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:[my address]    550 5.7.1 H:DBL [84.116.50.41] Connections originating from dynamically assigned IP addresses are not allowed. Please us...

AS by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos