cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control

ksouth62
Joining in

How do you request a new remote control, scroll buttons not working properly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

The quickest way to get a remote would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

You can use the TV control app while you are waiting, or if your TV has a smart remote you might be able to pair that to the V6 box.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

roy247
Community elder

The quickest way to get a remote would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

You can use the TV control app while you are waiting, or if your TV has a smart remote you might be able to pair that to the V6 box.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ksouth62, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you re having  some control issues.

I am going to send you a PM so we can look at getting you one.

Please look out for my PM. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Stephen007007
Joining in

Hi I’ve got same problem with my remote control it’s not working properly 

Hey @Stephen007007 Thanks for reaching out to us! 👋🏼

So sorry to hear about the issues with the TV remote. 😞
I will assist you further and get this sorted.

I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for speaking with us today @Stephen007007 on the Virgin Media forums. 😇

I'm glad we have been able to assist and send out a replacement remote.
As advised - it may take up to 5 working days to arrive.

Let us know how it goes when it arrives and if you need anything else, and we'll assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Stephen007007
Joining in

Thank you 

stiv1
On our wavelength

We are also needing a new virgin remote as ours not working right, new battery's don't help either

Hi there @stiv1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Hi there, our remote is also not working as it should. Is it possible to get a replacement please?

Many thanks

Satman10