cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control

ksouth62
Joining in

How do you request a new remote control, scroll buttons not working properly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

The quickest way to get a remote would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

You can use the TV control app while you are waiting, or if your TV has a smart remote you might be able to pair that to the V6 box.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

roy247
Superstar

The quickest way to get a remote would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

You can use the TV control app while you are waiting, or if your TV has a smart remote you might be able to pair that to the V6 box.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ksouth62, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you re having  some control issues.

I am going to send you a PM so we can look at getting you one.

Please look out for my PM. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Stephen007007
Joining in

Hi I’ve got same problem with my remote control it’s not working properly 

Hey @Stephen007007 Thanks for reaching out to us! 👋🏼

So sorry to hear about the issues with the TV remote. 😞
I will assist you further and get this sorted.

I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for speaking with us today @Stephen007007 on the Virgin Media forums. 😇

I'm glad we have been able to assist and send out a replacement remote.
As advised - it may take up to 5 working days to arrive.

Let us know how it goes when it arrives and if you need anything else, and we'll assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Stephen007007
Joining in

Thank you 

stiv1
On our wavelength

We are also needing a new virgin remote as ours not working right, new battery's don't help either

Hi there @stiv1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Hi there, our remote is also not working as it should. Is it possible to get a replacement please?

Many thanks

Satman10