cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 remote rewind stopped working

optmax
Tuning in

A few days ago my V6 remote rewind button stopped working.

I have:

• replaced the batteries
  • reset the v6 box
  • been sent from pillar to post trying to order a new remote
    • online through My Virgin Media request ends with a technical issue message
    • on the telephone 150 following the options says go online
      • online through My Virgin Media request ends with a technical issue message

You get the picture.

Would some from VM please PM me?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

The quickest way to get a remote would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

There has been problems with the online for a long time.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

The quickest way to get a remote would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

There has been problems with the online for a long time.

optmax
Tuning in

Impossible to order new remote via telephone or website.

Had to use online chat - another 40 minutes oc my life I won’t get back - but I did manage to get a new remote ordered on Tuesday and it arrived today.

Problem resolved.