cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TiVo with Netflix

Ashburnian
On our wavelength

Hi All, I used to have netflix via the family share scheme via either my smart tv or my TiVo box, the best choice was the smart tv access as using it on the TiVo box it seemed very slow, is this normal as I wouldn’t want to sign up via Virgin if this is so.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tavis75
Super solver

If you sign up to Netflix through Virgin you can still use it on a different device, it doesn't have to be through the TiVo. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Tavis75
Super solver

If you sign up to Netflix through Virgin you can still use it on a different device, it doesn't have to be through the TiVo. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The elderly TiVo was first launched 13years ago and was never quick at using the streaming apps. The newer V6 uses the same software but on a much more capable box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for responding, ideally it would be preferable to view and control on my smart tv, how would I set that up?

jaberwok
On our wavelength

In my (limited) experience, if a source is available through two different routes, Virgin is always the slower.

Hi Ahsburnian 👋 Welcome back to the community! Thanks for posting for support with Netflix. 

You can find all the information you may need about Netflix with VM here 👉 Watch Netflix on Virgin TV | Virgin Media . Netflix is included in many of our TV package bundles, or you can add it on as an extra. 

You can change your package via your online account 👉 https://virg.in/makeachange or by contacting the team directly on 📞0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline & WhatsApp 📲+447305 327 112. 
Hope this helps! Let us know if there is anything else you need. 

All the best. 🌞

Molly