cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying Privacy Control Pop-up that disappears with OK directs you to setting but there is nothing ither

Phil_Siemens
Tuning in

Anybody else keep getting a pop-up top right of the screen telling you to update privacy settings. Tried everything but still comes back

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What device are you using ?  Is the message displayed when you are using an app, and if so which one?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Perhaps post a photo of this message if possible.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Phil_Siemens thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

Can you please post a photo of the message, and is this affecting you on all sites, via all browsers and devices?

Please let us know.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Phil_Siemens
Tuning in

Have waited a few days for it to re-appear but seems to have stopped popping up. If it does come back I will post a picture!

Hi @Phil_Siemens thanks for getting back to us.

And thanks for updating us. I'm very glad to hear your issue appears to have resolved itself. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R