cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 losing app login details

Raphbasan
Joining in

Good morning.

Every day for the last week I've had to login to each app on the V360 again. It's not only getting annoying, it's hopeless and a complete waste of time.

I've tried calling but the wait time is too long, life is too short for this.

I'm looking for an answer, I've tried all the tips I've read on this forum, but nothing is working.

I'm now looking at moving forward and going elsewhere, I'm not here to sort VM issues out everyday.

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Raphbasan,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your 360 box at the moment, I have looked into this and cannot see any issues, so I have passed this onto our second line faults team to be investigated further and they will be in touch with you directly in the next 24 to 48 hours to discuss this further.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Well.

You've looked into the problem and can't find any issues. So if you've done that, how come I have to sign into the apps on the box, 

BBC, netflix, paramount, YouTube, apple all of them, every time I switch them on.

So, If there's no problem according to you, why do I have to do this everyday?

Anyways, decisions have been made and after 20+ years of crappy service from VM we have decided on Community Fibre instead.

Thank you,

And I certainly hope you do a better job at looking into other people's issues than you've done with mine.

Goodbye